Skip to content
Back to Top
- Local High-Tech Job Multipliers in Europe
CEPR Discussion Paper Week ending 15 May 2018 – Maarten Goos, Jozef Konings, Marieke Vandeweyer
- Wage Inequality and Establishment Heterogeneity
In Kyung Kim & Jozef Konings – VIVES Discussion Paper 64
- What Drives Labor Market Polarization in Advanced Countries? The Role of China and Technology
Koen Breemersch, Joze P. Damijan and Jozef Konings – VIVES Discussion Paper 61
- Where has the Belgian Business Dynamism gone?
Gert Bijnens, Joep Konings – VIVES Discussion paper 59
- Did export promotion help firms weather the crisis?
Johannes Van Biesebroeck, Jozef Konings & Christian Volpe Martincus – VIVES Discussion Paper 51
- International Shocks and Domestic Prices: How Large are Strategic Complementarities?
NBER working paper 2219 – Amiti, M., Itskhoki, O. Konings, J.
- Employment Growth in Euroep: The Roles of Innovation, Local Job Multipliers and Institutions
Maarten Goos, Jozef Konings & Marieke Vandewyer – VIVES Discussion Paper 50